Sonntag, 2. August 2026

Summer

The inspiration for this Birthday card is the Scandinavian midsummer celebration.
Then the women are wearing flower wreaths on their heads.

I used:
Embossing folder: Darice.

Dies:
The foliage wreath die I have had for years, but I have never used it before.
Could it be from Marianne Design, perhaps?
Label die: Papirdesign.

Flower punch: EKSuccess.

Pearls, Stickels, inks.
Norwegian Birthday greeting.

Four Seasons
Scrappelyst
Creative Friday
CYHTP
Word Art Wednesday
NBUS
Cut It Up
Allsorts
Snippets Playground

12 Kommentare:

  1. It's a beautiful card, such pretty colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Can You Handle The Pressure!!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons, Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a lovely card, the embossed flowers really complement your die cut flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A beautiful card, Liv. I love your lovely floral wreath. It would be perfect for the Allsorts Challenge where the theme is Colours of Summer.
    Sorry to hear that you have had to start a new blog. Can you leave me a comment on my blog when you have added a Followers button so I don’t miss any of your beautiful creations. Thanks
    Liz xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for linking your beautiful card to the Allsorts Challenge. Liz xx

      Löschen
  4. A perfect summery card for our new theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A lovely summery card. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Pretty card, like the soft colors and the embossing folder.
    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for out Emboss It challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I feel like your flowers are real, Liv, and I love the way you added the sediment! The flower colors are beautiful and great embossing, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is such a beautiful and happy card, Liv! I love the colors that you chose for the flowers. I also really like that embossed background. It almost seems like a perfect match for the wreath. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting tomorrow and would love to have you join us again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. That's such a lovely Colours of Summer card, beautifully done. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hello Swissie, my sweet friend! So lovely to see you in Blogland - a long while since our Cuttlebug Challenge days together isn't it! Such a wonderful card - I adore the floral theme - such a good way to use up little snippets. I too and think the Scandinavian head dresses are so pretty. We in England also dance around a Maypole holding onto ribbons from the top and weaving them around the pole whilst dancing - also wearing head dresses of flowers - well, the young ones do in certain villages. And yes. we are still sending prizes to Europe - but sadly not the rest of the World such as USA and Australia. We wish it was different but have to live with it I;'m afraid! Too costly and too any hoops with Customs. I do fear that Europe may be going the same way but we're soldiering on here for as long as possible to keep sending to Europe!

    Love and Hugs from Di - AND special licks from Dudley Dog who is now eight years young - and still a crazy Havanese!
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ich sehe ein paar Punkte auf den Blumen und auf der Karte. Mit dem prägen, ausstanzen und aufkleben, hast du jetzt eine echte "Handarbeit" gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    AntwortenLöschen

Summer

The inspiration for this Birthday card is the Scandinavian midsummer celebration. Then the women are wearing flower wreaths on their heads. ...